Nov 26, 2011

Dear Santa....



Hey Beauties! Christmas jingles are playing on the radio, lights are lighting up the neighbor hoods, people are extra happy and jolly and Christmas is on everyone's minds! I love this time of year and am so excited for Christmas! So to start the holiday off right, I thought I'd start off with a Christmas themed post! So I thought that it would be fun to share with you all what is on my Christmas wish list! Note that this is just for fun and I'm not trying to brag!

Mac Eye Shadow in All That Glitters


Nars Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Mac Frost Lipstick in Angel 

The iphone 4S

Bejeweled Zebra iphone case


                                        
                    Nyx Jumbo eye pencil in Milk                     Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha



                 
         Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt                  Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pure Gold


Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese


EOS Lip Balm Eggs

Taylor Swift Wonder Struck Perfume

Mac prep+prime transparent finishing powder/pressed

Two Faced Naked Eye Palette

A year Birch Box Subscription

Bath and Body Works Pillow Mist

A Mirror with lights around it

It's always fun to see what's on other peoples wish lists and it helps give me ideas on what to give my family and friends, so if you have your own Christmas wishlist post it on your blog or leave it as a comment!


                                    XOXO -MGymnastBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment