Nov 4, 2011

Nicki Minaj + OPI 2012!



Hey beauties! So today I am excited to be showing you all a sneak peak of OPI's new nail polish collection that will be coming out next year. Can you guess what it is? Yes, it is non other than Nicki Minaj by OPI! I love Nicki Minaj's music and have become a big fan of her, so when I heard that she had teamed up with OPI, I nearly fell out of my chair I was so excited! The collection features six polishes named after hit songs from her Pink Friday album! And all of the colors are very colorful, crazy, bright and fun just like her!



Here are some pictures from the collection:


(pictures from colourfulvanity.com)

            

The collection comes with one shatter, one shimmer, two glitters and two creme shades! Here is a description of each color: 

DID IT ON EM: A bright neon lime green creme 

FLY: A beautiful turquoise/aqua creme 

SAVE ME: a rainbow glitter with silver streaks

METALLIC 4 LIFE: a silver metallic charcoal 

PINK FRIDAY: A glittery bubblegum pink hue

SUPER BASS SHATTER: A deep shimmering burgundy purple 

What do you guys think of the collection? Are there any colors that are going on your list of must haves? Metallic 4 Life is such a beautiful color & is definitely going to be a must have for me!

 XOXO -MGymnastBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment