Nov 10, 2011

How to: Apply/Remove/Store false lashes!

Hey Beauties! So I seem to always get compliments on my eye lashes and everyone always asks me what mascara I use so that they can go out and by it and have long lashes too! So I decided I would share my SECRET with you all. Shhh... don't tell any one about this super d-duper amazing trick. It's top secret and is only for my followers!!  Okay here it is: It's not the mascara I use that gives me the affect of having long lashes, it's false lashes!


I started wearing false lashes about two years ago when my cousin came to me with the idea. And once I put the first pair of false lashes on, I was hooked. Now I wear them every day to school to help my eyes pop and stand out more and it really does work! And don't get me wrong, I love my real eye lashes, though they are more like tiny stubs than they are lashes, but anyways I'm just saying that if your looking for a way to make your eyes stand out, than some natural false eye lashes would be the way to go. It's like anything else we apply to our faces. Mascara. Eye Liner, Foundation, Blush...etc It's another way to enhance our looks! Plus crazy false lashes are fun to play with when trying out different make-up looks! So over the two years I've been wearing false lashes I've accumulated a lot of tips and tricks to applying, removing and storing lashes and now I'm sharing it with you! I hope this helps!



What's your fave false eye lash brand? And how do you store your false lashes?

XOXO -MGymnastBeauty

2 comments:

  1. I love false eyelashes too, I use Eyelure, but I couldn't use them everyday as my eyes would get sore.

    I just want to say darling thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment - I do hope you will follow and enjoy my writings ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been scared of trying falsh lashes cos I was worried it'd hurt to take them off, I feel reassured!x

    ReplyDelete